How Does FileOrbis Work?
FileOrbis works by integrating with your existing file servers, user folders, security systems, etc. by using existing access permissions. You can use FileOrbis by deploying different servers for different roles on internal network and DMZ. You can run FileOrbis in a holistic and autonomous structure by;
- Integrating file servers, roaming profiles and storage areas into FileOrbis
- Running sensitive data discover on the integrated environments
- Defining private workplace for each user
- Allowing users access via mobile app, web, desktop app, Outlook, MS Office
- Allowing users edit their documents online by integrating online editors
- Integrating with security solutions like anti-malware, sandbox, DLP, 2FA/MFA, etc.
- Enforcing detailed and granular policies to each user
- Allowing access through protocols like HTTP(S), FTP(S), SFTP, etc.
- Integrating with internal/external enterprise applications via predefined SDK and APIs