- Manage all your file systems from a single point
- Easily access from mobile app, web, PC or Outlook
- Share your files and create public workspaces
- View and edit your documents without downloading
- Customize user permissions one-by-one
FileOrbis with Holistic File Management Approach
Access & Manage Your File Systems From Single Point
Make your user folders, profile files and shared files accessible and manageable from a single point without moving them. Your users can access their files from web, Outlook, MS Office, mobile app and desktop app. While your users experience easy access, you will experience easy management.
File System Manager
- Manage your public folders without moving your files
- Manage your user profile files
- Report user permissions in detail
- Track versions of your files
- Mount your FileOrbis folders to your computer
FileOrbis with the Permission Management Approach
Turn Your Existing File Server to Next-Gen File Server
FileOrbis can manage your existing file servers with their existing permissions without moving them. In this way, you can integrate all the security, logging and management features on FileOrbis with your existing environment and you can have a more manageable file server by enabling users to manage permissions by themselves.
ACCESIBLE PUBLIC SHARES
PERMISSION AND ACCESS REPORTING
- Integrate your processes with Anti-Malware, DLP, Sandbox and Zero-Day
- Create approval processes for your sharing activities
- Use two-factor authentication for your access and links
- Establish Activity/User/Group based security policies
- Verify file extensions with machine learning
FileOrbis with Policy Based Security Approach
Define Automated and Integrated Flows
FileOrbis is equipped with both automatic and manual security flows. It allows you to draw security flow for every user and case. With these flows, you manage your user and data proactively and minimize your security risks.
DLP, AV & SANDBOX INTEGRATION
APPROVAL AND FLOW DEFINITION
USER/ GROUP BASED RESTRICTION
Data Governance Manager
- Provides Data Management for all file systems (Detect, recognize and act)
- Powerful file system discovery
- Provides increased control over data with tags (User-Driven/ Automated Tag)
- Find all sensitive data related to the line of business in contents (Personal Data, HR, Financial etc.)
- Analyze sensitive data and create discovery reports
- Systemic approach to Discovery and File Aging
- Create automatic labels according to data analytics
- Apply policies based on the content of the files
- Increase value with policies to help mitigate risks
FileOrbis with Unstructured Data Discovery Approach
Discover Sensitive Data in All File Systems
Ensuring data security in organizations is a constant need. The FileOrbis Data Governance Manager (DGM) module enables data discovery, sensitive data pursuing, governence policy implementation and reporting without disrupting the user experience. You can audit all your file systems in real time with an adaptive approach to stop data leakage before it happens.
FileOrbis DGM is designed to help mitigate risk and reduce costs while developing policies to identify, classify and manage corporate information according to its business value.
INTEGRATED DATA DISCOVERY
Allows internal and external sharings to be active after it is approved by assigned managers/administrators.
Allows FileOrbis to be accessed as a disc without web access.
Allows organization to put a watermark on the shared files that including some audit information.
Allows the use of FTP / FTPS and SFTP, which are commonly used protocols for sharing at application level.
Allows users to edit /view MS Office files without downloading them by enforcing working on documents only within an isolated application that allows one time access, without leaking data by using methods like copying to clipboard.